- Some plugins are not compatible with WordPress Multisite. RoseNode.com has a variety of plugins that cover most things that individuals want in a website. If you need a plugin that is not available on RoseNode.com please let us know and we will investigate if it will be possible to add the plugin to our installation for you and everyone to use.
- Some themes are not compatible with WordPress Multisite. Rosenode.com has over 250 themes preinstalled for your use. If you want a theme that is not available please contact us with the URL to the theme and we will investigate if it will be possible to add. Remember that themes can have their look drastically modified through the CSS stylesheets.
- Theme files can not be edited directly. You will need to make any style changes in the CSS editor, which should overwrite any current css styles the theme has.
- You do not have an email account with RoseNode.com for your website or otherwise. You will need to use gmail or another third party provider. Setup emails and notifications are still sent out to you and your users from your site at RoseNode.com
- You do not have a SSL with RoseNode.com using a custom domain or our subdomains.
- No Auto Posting of any sort. Sites that use any sort of bot and or RSS and or any other sort of auto generated content will be removed at our discretion.
- We put a banner advertisement at the top of every one of your blog posts. We control these advertisements and they will only ever display static images or GIF’s in the 468×60 banner size. The banners will never track you in any way as they are always just basic links to one of our network websites, partners, or affiliates. If you have any further concerns about these advertisements or your privacy please do not hesitate to contact us as soon as possible.
- Looking to bypass the limitations and get your own full install of WordPress including custom email@example.com? Choose MesaHost.com